- As our main payment method, Folio365.com uses Payoneer, whose online escrow services are provided by Armor Escrow Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Payoneer Inc. Armor Escrow Inc. is fully licensed as an Internet Escrow Agent by the California Department of Business Oversight (License #9635661), the Arizona Department of Financial Institutions (License #EA-0938263), and the Idaho Department of Finance (License #ESC-1126), and operates in other states as an agent of Payoneer Inc., a licensed money transmitter. Armor Escrow operates in the EU as an agent of Payoneer EU Limited, a licensed e-money payment services provider and a wholly owned subsidiary of Payoneer Inc.
- To learn more about the security of Payoneer and Payoneer Escrow, please visit the Payoneer.com Website and the Escrow.Payoneer.com Website respectively.
- Folio365.com security policies meet accepted standards
- All Folio365.com data transfers are encrypted using Positive SSL encryption
- All Folio365.com sensitive data are stored with encryption that meets accepted standards
- All employees and contractors of Folio365.com undergo an in-depth background check.
- All system changes on Folio365.com require dual-authorization (at least two authorized employees must review and approve said changes)
Personal Information Security
- Folio365.com will not share your personal information with any 3rd party without your permission, unless required to do so by law (please see our policy on Privacy for further details)
For any further questions and inquiries about Folio365.com security policies, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly.